Terms & Conditions
Orders accepted subject to 30% deposit and balance due on completion of order.
All goods remain the property of Rudd Joinery Limited until paid in full.
Items remain recoverable unless payment is received in full.
All quotations are based on information supplied and we would request you check the contents to ensure that we have interpreted your requirements accurately. Any revisions made since the receipt of relevant information may not have been included in quotations.
Terms Of Payment
Non account holders are required to pay quoted deposit prior to manufacture and balance due on completion of order.
Account holders strictly 30 days from date of invoice. All accounts not settled within agreed time will automatically be on stop until payment received in full. Warning of this may not always be possible.
Late payment charges; Interest will be charged at Bank of England base rate + 8%.
Any monies outstanding beyond our credit terms will be passed into the hands of the County Court and will be subject to a surcharge to cover cost incurred in obtaining settlement.
The Company reserves the right to refuse cancellation of an order, and cancellation will only be accepted after a written approval from the Company.
Rudd Joinery Limited are a registered data controller who comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. Rudd Joinery Limited will make a search with a credit reference agency, which will keep a record of that search and will share the information with other businesses. Rudd Joinery Limited may also make enquiries about the principal directors with a credit reference agency.
Any complaint by the client relating to invoices must be notified by the client to us in writing within 15 days from the date of the invoice.
It is a condition precedent to any liability of ours that:
- All goods shall be stored in a dry place, stacked flat, slightly raised from the ground and adequately protected from the weather and that no internal joinery shall be installed in a building which has not adequately dried out.
- All joinery supplied in the white shall be knotted and primed without delay after receipt and all joinery supplied shall receive further coats of paint within a reasonable period. Joinery supplied with a basecoat of stain shall receive further coats as soon as possible.
- Any surfaces subsequently cut, particularly that exposing end grain shall be brush coated with preservative and if required for paint finish shall also be primed before the joinery is fixed in position.
- All joinery shall be installed correctly in accordance with normal trade practices and adequately maintained in service.
- Paintwork or other protective surface finish of external joinery shall be maintained in service and moisture shall not be allowed to penetrate into the timber.
- Internal door frames and linings, also frames for garage doors, are prepared ready for assembly on site but supplied unassembled unless specified to the contrary.
We reserve the right to use laminated or jointed timber in accordance with standard practice.
We reserve the right to modify our specification should this prove necessary.
Although the Company will make every effort to deliver on the agreed date, delivery time is not of the essence of the contract. Any quoted delivery dates are estimated only and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever, caused by delayed delivery of goods. Delay in delivery will not entitle the Buyer to rescind the contract.
Rudd Joinery Limited will not be held responsible for the operation in doors and locks for any minor adjustments to our pre hung door sets if fitted by a third party, this is the responsibility of the installer.
Rudd Joinery Limited will not be held responsible for the adjustment of spring balances in sliding sash windows if the said windows are installed by a third party, this is the responsibility of the installer.